Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 4, 2010

Fool's Day

At the first day of April, I had a lot of funny stories. when I got of at six o' clock, my father said:" Today is holiday", I was very interested like a sheep but I was very disapoiting when I knew my Dad lied me. Now, I think that story wasn't too bad. In my class, I had experience but my friends didn't have. My boy friend- Trung looked so stupid when I said: "Your girl friend hates you". I thinked he wanted to cry but when I said:" Today's Fool's day", he was very happy. Next, our moniter said:" Today we have a literature test". We was so worried but literature didn't have any test, so my moniter had an amazing joke. But stories didn't stop, we had a joke from my teacher. When she went into the class, she said our points of math test is so bad but really, she didn't finish to match all out tests. When I went to took my bike, my friends said: " You lose your bike". I knew they lied but I didn't see my bike so I was very scared. After that, I found it in an another place. For more funny, we went to the tea shop to had a party for Fool's day.

1 nhận xét:

  1. It's very funny, Bao. You lied your friend and after that, your friends lied you.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.