Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 3, 2010

My Tet holidays

In the first day of new year, I didn't go to sleep in the night. In the morning, I went to my grandmother 's house and ate breakfast in her house. It was very delicious. Next, I went with my friends to our teacher's house. We saw jam in every our teacher's house and I was bored its but we was very exited because we had a lot of money from them. I came home in the noon and ate lunch with noodles and beef. In the afternoon, I stayed at home and met some my parent's friends. Ofcourse, they for me a lot of money. That night was very interesting when I watched a Tet film. It was very funny.

The second day, at 6 o' clock, my family go to Vinh Linh to visit my grandma. We ate new yaer's eve party at her house. I met my cousin and my uncle and aunt. They were fine and when we came back, me grandma for me a lot of orange and jack fruits. In that night, my family went to bed early because all of our were tired.

The thirst day, It was a best day over. I wake up a went to my friend house. They were very generous with me. Next, I came back home and ate some chinese sausage. It was awful and I drank some apple juice. It was sour but delicious. In the after noon, I went to Mr. Hien 's house. In the thirst's night, my family went shopping. It was my Tet. Do you think It was interesting?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.