Thứ Bảy, 6 tháng 3, 2010

My Tet's Holiday

In the first day of new year. I didn't go to bed at 9:00 PM. I went to bed at 1:30 AM. So in the morning I got up late. I stayed at home in the first of new year and watched may film on TV.

In the second day, I and my parents went to Quang Tri and I met my aunt, my uncle, my grandparents,.... My aunt and uncle for me many money and I was very happy. I ate lunch in my uncle's house. In the afternoon, I went home and I go out with my friends. In the morning , I ate dinner. Then, I played game. At 9:00 PM, I went bed.

In the third day,I got up early and ate breakfast. At 7:00 PM, I and my friends played soccer. In the afternoon, We went to our teacher's house and in the evening, after the dinner, I played game. My Tet's holiday was very fun. Do you think so?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.