Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 9, 2009

Greetting

Hi!My name is Phuong. I have a happy family. There are four people in my house: My parents, brother and me. My brother live in Ho Chi Minh city. But my parents live in Dong Ha with me. My father is forty-nine years old. He is an engineer. He is a careful person. My mother is forty years old. She is an officce worker. She is a careful person,too. My brother is twenty years old. He is a student . He is a balanced person. And i am thirt-teen years old. I am a student ,too. I am a balaned person,too. Sometime, i have mistake but i don't worry about them. I usually do some things very quickly but sometime, i very slow. Exemple: I ride bike very quickly but i eat very slowly. I have a long black pony tail and black eyes. I like black and white.

2 nhận xét:

  1. Do you know that you can check spelling when writing? I hope you can correct some mistakes you made.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. hey!this year you are 12 years old.Ưhy did you said you are thirdteen?

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.