Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 9, 2009

Myself


My name's Linh.My favorite colour is red.I love family and friends.I always like quiet evening at my room,only me.I don't like and I never play with my friends.But sometimes I talking with Phuong-my best friend.She is very funny.She always make me laught,I usually make her laughts,too,but no more.She always understand me.I love winter.In the evening in the winter I can sit down on the sofa,drink hot milk and read my favorite book-Harry Potter.I like to sleep,Ican sleep on the day.:D.I love draw,too.But dolls are my best favorite.In that picture next to this,it's a doll,my favorite doll.She is so beautiful.Somebody when they grow up,they hate doll.But I'll not!I'll never forget them.Dolls don't have any misstake.why am I have to hate them?I always sleep with my doll.I do anything with dolls,Play,study,sleep,...sometimes I write about dolls.:).So,what about you???

1 nhận xét:

  1. I have some favorite like you.I think yourself is great. But you was before, your favorite is blue but why now your favorite is red. Why do you like red????

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.