Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 9, 2009

Weather in Viet Nam

Hi,Maria!
I'm happy your family is going to visit Viet Nam.There are only two seasons in my country too, the rainy season and the dry season. It is always rainy and cold in the rainy season. In the dry season, it is usually sunny and very hot, but sometimes it rains during the dry season. People can go to the beach in the sunny days. There are a lot of things you can do during the dry season, Example: go shopping, go to the park, eat some ice-cream or play with your friends...People usually enjoy going to see flower garden in Da Lat city. It's a very beautiful city. I'm glad you're going to visit our country.If you visit around our country, I hope you like it. So my country is small but it is a beautiful country. I love my country.
Welcome you
Phuong

1 nhận xét:

  1. Phuong,

    Excellent writing! You made some small mistakes but your writing looks good and it will help my friend, Maria, with a lot of information. Thanks a lot.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.