Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 9, 2009

My favorite season



My favorite season is winter.I don't know why I love winter.Maybe I like to drink milk and read a book in the evening's winter.Winter has snow flowers,I love snow,too.But in Viet Nam it doesn't have snow.I always wish it'll snow in Viet Nam when I was just a little girl.But now,I know it can't be.My mother says:you'll see the snow flowers if you can study good,I know that.In the winter in Viet Nam,I can go to play with my friends,ride a bike,....

2 nhận xét:

  1. I think not many people like winter because it's always cold and rainy. You're a special person :-). I also wished I could see snow when I was a small boy. But there isn't snow in Vietnam.

    Don't worry, little girl. If you study well and go to a university in America, you will certainly see snow.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Hey, my best friend, I think you'll see it. But not now, when you study English well, You can study at America, Canada, Paris or Hongkong. You can study at lots of place in the world,... And i hope you can do it because you study English very well....

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.