Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 10, 2009

the Broken Glass

"Let's go, John." said Danny. "It's a snowy day. We can go skiing."
"I can't go with you," said John
"Why not?" asked Amy.
"Because my dad is coming home, and he's going to be angry," said John.
"Why?" asked Danny.
"Look at my dad's glass," said John. "He'll think I broke it."
"Did you?" asked Amy.
"No,I didn't," said John."I gave his that glass. It was his favorite."

"What happened?"asked Danny.
"I went into the kitchen," said John.
"What happened then?" asked Danny.
"I heard a crash and ran back in here,"
said John. "And I saw the glass."

"OK,"said Amy. "Go into the kitchen again."
John opened the door to the kitchen. The
curtain blew across the table. "well, now
we know that happened," said Danny.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.