Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 10, 2009

new friends

Linh: Hey Phuong! Come here, we're having a new friend now!
Phuong: Hi? Who's this?
Linh: This is Shara! She 13. She'll stays here for 2 weeks. She's an American.
Phuong: Oh really? Can I make friend with her?
Linh: Sure!
Phuong: Hi Shara!I'm Phuong. Nice to meet you!
Shara: Hi Phuong. My name's Shara. Nice to meet you,too.
Phuong: Can you talk about your self?
Shara: Yes. I am an American. This year I'm 13. I come here for summer vacation.My favorite season is winter, the same with Linh-my first friend here.So what about you?
Phuong: I'm 13,too. But I don't like winter. I like fall.
Shara: Why do you like fall?
Phuong: Because I like windy and cool weather.I don't like cold weather.
Linh:Okay.So do you want to go to the park on Sunday's morning?
Shara:Sunday's morning?I'll be free on Sunday morning? But what are we going to do at the park?
Phuong: Not yet. We'll go to the store to buy something. But I'm sure, this Sunday morning, we'll have so fun!
Linh: Yeah!
Shara: Ok!I'll go to the park on Sunday morning with you!

2 nhận xét:

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.