Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 10, 2009

Hello from Bangkok


Hi my students.

I hope you are fine and doing well at school. Today I traveled a very long road. I took flight from Hue yesterday afternoon and arrived in Ho Chi Minh city at 5 pm. I got out of the airport for two hours and came back to take 08:30 pm flight to Ha Noi. This morning I flew to Bangkok and now I am waiting for next flight to Ljubljana, Slovenia.

I will come back to Dong Ha next Monday morning and we will meet again in our class the same evening. This is a photo I took when I had dinner at Survanabumi airport in Bangkok.

Hope to see you soon.

From Bangkok, Thailand.

2 nhận xét:

  1. Hey!Mr.Hien!
    Are you happy in Bangkok?
    I think you very happy, but you miss your son and your wife very much!
    Have fun in Bangkok

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Wow!I always wish I can go to Bangkok!You're so lucky,Mr.Hien!
    Have fun in Bangkok!See you again at our happy class!

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.