Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 10, 2009

The missing glass

Yumi:Wow!It's a snowy day!Let's go skiing,dad!
Dad:Okay!Let's go!but' first,you have to eat breakfeast!
Yumi:Sure!Then we can go skiing!
After the breakfeast,Yumi and her dad go skiing,there're dog go with them...
Yumi:Are you ready,dad?Let's go!
Dad:Wait!Where is my glass?I need it to skiing!
Yumi:I don't know!Where did you put it?
Dad:I don't remember.May be I put it on that rock!But now I don't see it!
Yumi:What else?
Dad:I saw Bi(Yumi's dog) went around it!
Yumi:I think I know what happend!

1 nhận xét:

  1. Good story. I think Bi took the glass away.

    Hey Linh. What do you mean by saying "the glass"? Is it for drinking water? If no, change "glass" into "glasses" for your eyes.

    Cheers.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.