Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 12, 2009

Let's Go 5 Final Test Score

I am sorry for my late information of your final test score because I was very busy yesterday.

Well, I finished marking your final tests yesterday evening and I felt quite happy with your scores. Also, I thought five of you did very well during our interview after the paper test. All of you understood my questions and answered them well.

What a pity that you still made some mistakes in your tests. For Phuong and Linh, you did your tests quite well. Hang was the same with more mistakes. However, I felt sorry for Bao because he was the best student before. He made a lot of mistakes. Huy had more mistakes so his score was the lowest. Huy is the new student in our class. Huy went to the class just three months ago so he missed quite a lot of lessons. That's why Huy couldn't answer all questions in the test. But I'm happy to see Huy making good results and I'm very much sure that Huy will be one of the best students.

This is what you have scored:

1. Dinh Nhu Tieu Linh: 9.5

2. Nguyen Minh Phuong: 9.5

3. Nguyen Tran Thanh Hang: 9

4. Pham Quoc Bao: 8.5

5. Le Tran Quang Huy: 8

You will receive Let's Go 5 Certificates and a CD of Let's Go games and your speaking audio.

We will have no class for two weeks because I want to give you more time to review and prepare for your 1st term test at school.

Good luck and hope to see you again on 4th January 2010.

2 nhận xét:

  1. Hey!Mr.Hien! You said who have the first point will be our moniter but now Linh and me have the same score, who is our moniter? I don't hope i am our moniter because i am not the first in our class.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Hi Phuong. Thanks for reminding me of that. I'm now considering letting you or Linh to be the class's monitor.

    See you again on the 4th of January.

    Happy New Year 2010

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.