Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 12, 2009

My weekend

Every day, I get up at six o' clock. Because, I have to go to school . The classes start at 7 o' clock and end at halp past aleven. Then i go home and have lunch but i have some classes after school. Such as P.E, English, Math anf Physisc. I very busy on Tueday, Monday and Thursday because on Tueday, i have Math at five o' clock to seven o' clock then, I have Physics at seven o' clock to nine o' clock. On Monday I have P.E at half past two to half past four then I have English at half past seven to nine o' clock. On Thursday I have Math and Physics at school and then i have physics class at five o'clock to half past six. I very free on Friday . In my free times i read book, draw some picture, or play some games.

1 nhận xét:

  1. You have a very busy week. What about weekends, I mean Saturday and Sunday. Please read your writing again. You have made some 'troiable' mistakes, girl.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.