Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 12, 2009

Our special English class

Our class has six people. The first is Hang, she is my cousin. She is a careful person, she is quiet but she does the texts very well. The second is Linh, she is our monitor. She is a small girl, she is cold and strict. Next is Phuong, she is noisy but she is funny. Sometime she is so clever but sometime she is clumsy. My buddy is Huy, he is intelligent and very tall. Like Hang, he is a prudent person. Our teacher is Mr. Hien, he is a happy man and he looks very sporty. And me, my name is Bao, I am the fatest person in our class. I am a wild person. We have a happy class.

1 nhận xét:

  1. Bao. It's good that you corrected the mistakes in your writing. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. I sometimes make mistakes, too. We learn from our mistakes.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.