Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 12, 2009

My interesting weekend

Like Linh, I have a busy weekend. I wake up at dawn. I eat breakfast with hot chocolate and cookies. Next I go to the store to buy some household appliance. Next at come home and go to school. I ride my bike to school( I have a class on Sunday). At 11.15, I come to my home. I eat lunch and go to the bed. In the afternoon, I go to the math class at half past two. I go to home at 4 o'clock. I watch the television and eat dinner. At quater to seven I go to Physics class with my friends. My class finishes at nine o'clock. I go to my home and go to sleep. My weekend is definitely busy.

1 nhận xét:

  1. Yes, your weekend is definitely busy. I wonder when you are free to relax, Bao. When I was your age, I didn't have to go to extra classes. Just going to school in the morning and free in the afternoon. I enjoyed my childhood. Please relax, Bao!

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.