Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 11, 2009

Experiences of backpacking.

I have been to Ho Chi Minh city. It's a great place. I have been to Thao Cam Vien park. It has a lot of animals and trees. Thao Cam Vien park's animals are very nice, i love them. Trees are very tall, I think they grow in million of years ago. I have been to Maxximart super market.It has a lot of things, I like to buy all of them but i don't have money. I can buy many things, such as toy, household appliance, clothes and comic books. I like to stay in Ho Chi Minh city but i had to go home. I'll see it again!!!

1 nhận xét:

  1. You're a luck girl because you have been to Ho Chi Minh city. When I was a child, I always dreamed of visiting Ho Chi Minh city but I didn't have a chance.

    My first safari to HCMC was in 2005. I went there to come to wedding party of my friend. I liked the city very much.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.