Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 11, 2009

My let's go class!

In my let's go class, there are two boys, tree girls and a teacher. The first boy's name is Bao. He is fat and short. He is clumsy but he clever. Sometimes he is stupid I think every body can the same him. The second boy's name is Huy . He is our new friend. He went to our class three months ago. He looks handsome. He is a best student in Phan Dinh Phung school. The first girl's name is Hang. She is beautiful and she is very hard-working. She has black long hair and black eyes. She is tall but she not fat or thin. The second girl's name is Linh. She is my close friend. She's very nice. She learn English very well. She's monitor in our class. She's the best student. She's a happy person but sometimes she's in angry, she looks awful . And finally firl is me. I have a short black pony tail and bangs. I'm look so so. Our teacher is Mr.Hien. She is a happy person, too. He is tall and strong. He has a happy family. His wife name's Linh. He has a son , Bin. I love my let's go class.

1 nhận xét:

  1. Thank you Phuong for your nice words. How long have we known each other? I think I have met you for almost three years. Quite a long time, isn't it? I'm now very happy to see you make good progress day after day. However, I think you should try harder. Your friends study very well.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.