Thứ Sáu, 13 tháng 11, 2009

My First Safari

It's long time ago, I have been to Ha Long bay. It's my first journey. I have gone on the passenger car to Ha Long bay with my family. The passenger has stopped at Ha Long seaport. We have gone by the boat to go to Thien Cung cave. It's the most wonderful grotto I seen before. It has alot of stalactites and the sun's light illuminate into the cave. They made a legend world. Next, we have a delicours lunch on th ship with scad. It was a best day ever.

3 nhận xét:

  1. Hey! Why do you delete the new postcard

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Bao! I saw a postcard that you wrote last Thursday but it is not here now. I didn't know what it was about. Did you give your password to your friend to write on our blog? If you did, I think you have made a terrible mistake. I don't want you to do that. OK?

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. You have some mistakes in your writing about your first safari. We don't use "Present Perfect" to talk about things happened in the past.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.