Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 11, 2009

my let's go class

English is very importain.when we're grow up,we need it.My mother know it.And she founded an English class for me.I'm so lucky because I was enjoy Mr.Hien's English class.:).In my English class,there're two boys and three girls.The fist boy is Bao.he is(not very)fat,but Bao is very clever.Sometimes he clumzy,but he always do the test carefully.The second boy is Huy.He's the tallest in my class and he's very clever.Everybody said:''he looks handsome!''.Oh...what ever!!!
The fist girl is Hang.She's same with Bao and Huy:very clever.She's always do homework very good.But she sometimes forgot her workbook at Mr.Hien' house(my let's go class).My best friend at the class is Phuong.Wow!She 's beautiful.She sometimes do the test carelessly(not always).But she always better than Bao.:D.And me?Oh...don't say about me...:(.I am the best...lazy!

1 nhận xét:

  1. Yes, I agree with you, Linh. English is very important for your future. So how long have you learned English with me? Nearly three years already, I think.

    Actually, I am happy and proud of my students. I hope you will keep doing well as you have been doing so far.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.