Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 11, 2009

A postcard from Bali, Indonesia




Hi Students,

I arrived in Bali, Indonesia last Friday after a long flight from Hue city. Bali is a very beautiful island. There are a lot of tourists coming here for holidays from many countries. I had to work all day yesterday now I am in a meeting. Tomorrow I will go swimming in the sea.

I ate a lot of Indonesian food. I have never eaten Indonesian food before. It was quite good. Oh, ice-cream here was very, very delicious. Have you ever eaten ice-cream? I think all of you have.

I hope you are fine and doing well at school.

See you on 21 Nov.

1 nhận xét:

  1. Oh! Indonesia foods look very beautiful and delliciou. I think you are a lucky person. You have eaten every things new on the world. I want to see all of them.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.