Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 11, 2009

My let go class!

I am a student in our English class. There were four students but now there are fine people and
a teacher . The new student is Huy. He goes to Phan Dinh Phung secondary chool, in class 7D. He is good at English and math. But he said:" I am not good very much, I'm so so. Eventhough he's a new but he tried to learn. Not only Huy, I have a friend name's Bao . He was good but he's not good much now. He's a little fat , I love my English, I have memory with it. I hope we can learn in this class for long time

1 nhận xét:

  1. Thank you Hang for your sharing. How long have you learned English with me? I hope you have a lot of beautiful memories with this class. Of course, I will try to help you and your friends to study in the class until the time you all go to university.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.