Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 11, 2009

My let's go class

English is my favorite subject and I want to speak English well, so my parents found an English class for me in Mr.Hien's house. In my English class, there are three girls and two boys. The first girl is Linh, she is monitor in my "let's go class". She never late and she is the best student. The second is Phuong, she is an happy person and she always does her homework. The third is Hang, she is a vice-monitor, she learns English very good and she never late for "Let's go class". My close friend is Bao, he is fat and short. Sometimes he late for "Let's go class"( because he has literature from 5:30 p.m to 7:00) but Mr.Hien said Bao can remember everything very good. Mr.Hien is my teacher and he has a happy family. I love my "Let's go class" very much

1 nhận xét:

  1. You wrote very well Huy. Actually when you first came to our class, I was a bit worried that you could not follow your classmates. They have learned English with me for almost 3 years. But I was wrong. I am happy to know that you like the class and that you become a good friend of Hang, Linh, Phuong and Bao.

    Trả lờiXóa

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.